• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      brokenpipe

i fixed this one last week in SC for a friend

brokenpipe

this was my first attempt im human skin. came out way better then i had expected

brokenpipe

this is the first step in a work in progress, the runes will be surrounded by smoke that trails upward

brokenpipe

one more of the wolf, ignore the lettering,all i did was retouch the black

brokenpipe

practice orange

Lennart82
      Participant

Looks great up until now.
      Love that wolf piece :D

brokenpipe

thank you

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

looks good :3
      the wolf is fantastic

judging by the second pic you’re not using disposable grips?
      how are you sterilizing them?
      somethign you could try is putting some paper towel around them, and putting some rubber bands to hold htem in place
      it makes the grips a little softer since they are made of steel

brokenpipe

I have an autoclave I made. Gets it clean. It was the first thing I did when I started doing ink. The plan is to use disposables as often as I can.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

good job :3
      do you do bi-monthly spore tests?

brokenpipe

I’m actually waiting for my first “sample” test to come in from ATS. I got the bags with the indicators but i understand that its no proof of the items actually being contaminated. Im confident in my machine but i did tell her(my sister in law) that i hadn’t done spore testing to confirm and she can either order disposables or take the chance. she opted not to spend the money on disposables. I personally like them better, it seems like i get less ink puddles

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

as long as you’re doing it right then have at it haha
      :3

brokenpipe

I feel sketched out doing tatts Cuse of the negative connotation given to people that Tatt without a format apprenticship

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yeah i know what you mean.
      i tried to get one but i was fired after two months for getting the flu lol

brokenpipe

Yah. I got a wife and kids with s full time job. No one wants a guy for to nights a week lol

brokenpipe

The start of my batman. 5rl and a 7rl. I was sculpting lines and ny foot pedal stopped working. So ill pick up with the gray in a few days. The perspective is skewed on the photo . That’s why he looks like he has midget legs lol

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

looking good dude
      yeah ive had a pedal crap out on me a million times
      i got sick of fixing it so i bought a new one >.<
      i hate it when that happens

brokenpipe

Number one thing I learned from this Tatt? Never try and add ink an hour and a half later. Excruciating pain!!!!

Tattoo Deshi

Ya I can attest to that… painful as hell was in the middle of doing my koi on my leg and my boss call need my help 2h later whent to start up again wow let’s you know your alive lol

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan