• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Infamous
      Participant

So I’ve decided my machines are just about completely worthless. The first one I got I can keep and I think I will set it up as a nice shader but I’m not planning on keeping any of the existing parts but the frame. Replace the capacitor the coils and the springs and then see how it runs. Should do quite nicely I presume, the second machine however, was a complete let down, I can not, no matter how hard I try, get the contact screw to stay tight and I had to file the vice to get it to accept a tube (It still bites the tube a bit which makes it difficult to remove since it is now grooved, btw)

I’ve decided no more super cheap machines and purchased a Hildbrandt .44 Magnum, was wondering if anyone had anything worth mentioning about it that would be useful to know. I haven’t received it yet, just ordered it today from http://www.tattoomachineequipment.com as well as some new inks, which no one on this forum seems to use so that is a gamble, I like the way the color looks though (in pictures anyway.) I’ll let you know how they do

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

i actually use primarily Hildbrant machines
      the .44 is a little slow for me so i picked up the .357 magnum
      i also have a .444 marlin, a .44 winchester, and a .22 rimfire
      they are fantastic machines. i plan to get the other four and have the full set eventually :3

Infamous
      Participant

I got the .44 because it has 10 wrap coils, which to me means that is a little bit bigger and heavier, and I always line really slowly anyways. The machine I am using as a shader is really fast and is an 8 wrap.

Lennart82
      Participant

Ahhhhhh. I remember that day, when I realised my machine was junk. I saved them, and plan on displaying them.
      Same day I bought Trinity and Spitfire from Pirate Machines.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan