• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      stanski

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/402877_2414797856583_1450431655_32079635_1969339774_n.jpg

what do you all think of this leave me some comments thanks

the guy wanted it colored all the way in black outline with a midnight blue on the inside of it

cjmahone66

it’s not bad according to the pic. for the most part it looks fairly clean, but i’m just thinking i would have done that ‘L’ a little differently. i’m assuming is says ‘loyalty’ but the L is hard to read.

if i had to guess, i would say this person probably brought you some font and you copied it. i think we all have to challenge ourselves to take what people bring us, and make it better. cheers.

stanski

Thanks for the comment and yeah the guy brought it to me and said he wanted it just like what he had. I tried to talk him into letting me change it a little cause the L kinda looks like it has a C in front of it. I even pointed it out to him but he would not change his mind. I seen him the other day and it looks real nice the color is real bright in it as well and nicely packed in.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan