• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sabine2602

Hi!

some of the work is drawn for special persons and I cant post them but here are the ones who dont care about showing the pics

Greetings to giliegil :)

Sabine2602

another tiny one, same size, again 1 needle – drawn for a friend

Sabine2602

drawn for a friend, done that last week – she sadly didnt want shadows and I miss them but did as she wanted me. 3RL 5RS – bout 1 hour

Sabine2602

cover up Ive drawn – didnt count the hours and cant remember all the stuff I used

Sabine2602

and the finished thing

Sabine2602

bird – dont like to copy stuff but this one is not drawn by myself, 5RL 8RS, intenze colours, 6h

giliegil

well greetings to u too sabine :mrgreen: what was that 1st pic done on? – nice cover-up – maybe too buisy with the colors at the bottom – but still cool – the last one looks nice and colorfull – keep workin it sabine! 8-)

giliegil

on that cover-up – darken them lines on the gears and machinery – :mrgreen:

Sabine2602

First was on some part of our dinner – i’ve stolen the top of roast pork right before it went into the oven :p

Thicker lines on the gears? Will try to look at it with painting it again – might improve the color mess :D All the colors he picked himself – I had them on the table and he just choose the bottles – some I did mix with others.
      He wants me to overwork the other tribal he has now too but i hate doing tribals – its boring to draw – wish i could do comics / cartoons all the time. Im working on a lower arm atm – he has some maori thing design I did but its not finished yet. I really hope the lines will stick. My biggest prob is to get the lines right – sometimes they fade out or have different thickness when healed :( All the colors – even green and white – stick perfectly.

The bird was my first try to get some colors flow into each other – but the guy was a chicken – Didnt go too deep and stuff but he said it hurts alot. There wasnt even alot of blood or anything else – its healed now and no scars

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan