Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nakari

Okay here goes, these are all pieces I have done over the past year

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66024985@N03/

TexasPT

Thanks for posting up.

jtdaltonsr

Honestly, this is going to be constructive critisism…PUT YOUR TATTOO MACHINE DOWN!!!!! Dont touch another inch of REAL skin until you know what you are doing. Your lines are shakey, and the color is spotty and not solid at all. If I were the person receiving this, you would get a quick kick in the ass a FEW times over. Looks like your machine is not tuned properly or you are not using any rubber bands to hold the needle securely in the tube. Either way, practice on some FAKE skin, bro.

adonis813

Okay. not going to lie to you. the masks.. are just scratches. and what you need to do is
      1.dont give up
      2. just pracitce on fake skin
      3. do smaller pieces.
      Dont worry ive seen worse

Viper65

I gotta agree with the other posters man. This is some pretty poor stuff you have going on, bad line work ( most of the stuff looks like a blood lines, and I am certain its not). the colors are weak with no saturation, no shading work at all. And Im guessing most of the stuff was actually free handed? would that be correct? STOP FREEHANDING A TATTOO, YOUR ART IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR IT.

On a GOOD note, you obviously know the techinical aspect…I think. Just practice on a hog ear or something rather than people.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan