• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      TMTT_User

Who uses spray and who uses squeeze? Any difference? Besides autoclave-ability?

alldead

Spray tends to get messy and I feel like it’s a little bit uneasy about it with the mist getting all over the place. I use the “stream” on a spray bottle. I have no idea where to find a squeeze bottle other than online. It seems less messy either way.

I use squeeze bottles. A spray bottle does just that… it sprays. I feel a little uneasy about the mist going everywhere. The water and air pressure coming from the spray bottle might hit the ink and blood and send it flying. I bought my squeeze bottles at my local tattoo supply. You can order them online. I would try superiortattoo.com they range from 4 to 8 bucks or there is dermagraphics.com or ebay.

nyz_name

nalgene bottles should always be used to best prevent cross contamination

I would also like to add ( I am sure you all know this) I always cover the bottle in a bag to prevent cross contamination. I know this is common knowledge but there are some people out there that don’t think of those things. ( and they shouldn’t be tattooing)

never use spray bottles. u cross contaminate all over the place. u can score sum great squirt bottles from hair salon supply stores as well

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan