• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jammer

Did my second tatt on sat. Was on shoulderblade and the girl moved a few times, grrrr. Done with 5l and shaded with 9cmag, Intenze colors and One black(which I love). She loved it and her best friend wants one to match. :D
      Jammer

TexasPT

nice work

Jammer

Thanks. Once it’s healed I’ll have to see if there needs to be any touch ups. I know I’ll probably fix a some of the outline where she just had to move lol Owell she loves it, but I’ll feel better with some of the lines fixed.

dlHunter

Well done, Jammer. I really like this design. Good Job.

xDreamerx
      Participant

Looking good!

Coloring will improve with technique and time. Also when doing black fills. make sure you color up to the line. Even if they move you can still feed right up to the line. Coloring black and hiding the line work is a basic method you will learn for sure. And for a piece like this you should be able to lots of the line work in this with one stroke and that will allow you to give off that smooth, free flowing curve to parts of a design that call for it.

How long did this piece take? And when you said “mag” did you use a curved mag…or a flat mag?

I look forward to seeing your new few pieces as this one is a pretty decent piece.

Jammer

Thanks dreamer,
      The tatt took about 3 hours with 2 breaks in there. I use a 9 curved mag thats why I put the c before mag LOL My bad.
      I’ve been using diamond tip disposables for lining and not riding the tube to do my outlining. Sometimes I get a little shaky when I first start till I calm down. I’m thinking about trying some round tips and riding the tube till I get more comfortable. After a couple lines I calm down and get in the zone and everything goes smooth and time flies LOL

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan