• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      MutantChicky

Hey Im new to this site and am on my way to becoming a tattoo artist but so far nothing in my starter kit that I bought about a year ago works except for the shader and power box. I had a liner and back up but neither one worked at all, didnt even have the right set up… I would like to know if it is worth it to buy the Hildbrant .30 carbine tattoo machine liner or if there is something better. I need to order a replacement ASAP… If you all say that hildbrant is worth my time and money I would like suggestions on a shader too.

thanks. =]

I got a mr luo machine on ebay for around 30 bux. These machines run waaaaaaay better than kit machines. That’s my 2 cents.

I have a neotat long stroke rotary machine i have 2 coils as well, i think a rotary make so much sense if you don’t have all the guidance needed to learn the art of setting up you own machine. there are world renowned tattoo artist like Megan Hoogland and Guy Aitchison who dont do there own set ups but have there machine builders like Aaron Caine and Seth Ciferri do it for them…

Im not saying don’t use coil machines but rather keep learning and tweaking them but rotatory’s are easier to start with.

Kind regards
      Werner

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan