• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

is it better to just buy every thing seperate or is it ok to start out with a kit that has the basics.

i do not have an appretice. i understand there is allot to know before you should tattoo some one. IM NOT going to tattoo any one. i want to just prctice on fake skins and fruit till i can find some one to apprentice me.

i want something that is cheap but not to were it is gonna break on me after a couple of uses.
      also…since i just want to start out on fake skins and fruit should i just buy a cheap kit for now and then buy the better stuff when im ready?

and if i dont go for the kit…then what are the necesaties i should purchase.

sammie –
      i hate to sound like a broken record but the beginner questions you have about tattoo are all pretty much answered in Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo – if you have a copy and still have questions then let me know!

You can get it on Amazon.com for like $20.00 or some tattoo companies that sell kits have it in the kit!

You really gave some idea about starting tattooing…appreciate that… :D :D :D

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan