• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ben.catterall
      Participant

Hey guys. Has anyone watched the training DVD’s by the “international school of body art”??

I have just remembered I had both sets of dvd’s (the basic “learn how to tattoo” dvd and the “advanced tattooing beyond the needle”) and have finally gotten them back out to have a look (i gave up on the basic one after watching about 12 of their videos on the first disc last year)

There is some pretty poor filming during some of the videos (most really) and the sound isnt great, but its not too bad to watch some different types of tattoos being done.

Does anyone know any other good traing dvd’s or suggested videos to watch? I’m really on a learning streak at the moment and don’t want to lose my momentum. :D

Cheers,
      Ben

P.S. Canvas, hurry up with your video’s! ;) really looking forward to seeing more of them once they are done!! :D

robroy289
      Participant

You can go to you tube and find alot of videos on tattooing , but you have to know somewhat, what you are doing to filter through most of the crap!
      there are some really good stuff on there!!! Just go to you tube and type tattoo basics.. Hope this will help!!!

Viper65

Totally agree..youtube is a very good asset to find some videos and lessons in tattooing.

ben.catterall
      Participant

Yeah I have watched a fair bit on you tube already. But as you said, you really need to filter out the crap. But still some good stuff

Cheers guys!
      Ben

nytemareh
      Participant

Search mario barth, josh carlton those 2 have some good stuff. Get the book from this site some good videos in portal too.

ben.catterall
      Participant

Yeah I will try those two. Thanks. And yeah I have the book. But seen those videos at least 5 times each :D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan