• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      stanski

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543395_332983700093709_100001462440513_963797_1959849308_n.jpg

Here is one piece that she drew up she want to do tattoos like me when she gets older. I am teaching her how to do it all what do you all think

giliegil

that is cool! how old is she?

stanski

she is 13 now she has been drawing for just over a year now and i am showing here some of my stuff out of my drawing books and tattoo books. I think she is catching on real quick with the shading and line work. she wants to learn how to do tattoos one day as well. Thank you for the comment she is real proud of this one it is her best one so fair

giliegil

good stuff! i have my 7yr old tracing coloring books just to get his little hand used to following lines – next step is tracing paper – did she start with any steps or just showed iterest and started popin off drawings all willie nillie? :D

stanski

yeah i had her start out tracing over all kinds of drawing and the i moved her to free hand. she use to watch me draw for hrs and wanted to start doing it like me so i gave her some tracing paper to play around with. now she can look in my tattoo books and draw some of the stuff out of it. she is still having problems drawing flowers and animals. this was her best drawing it took her two days to do it but it turned out real good i think. she draws cartoons and words all the time. I have shown her a few trick to help her out and she is picking it up real fast. try giving her some tracing paper or pull stuff up on the lap top and tape the tracing paper to the screen to act like a light box i did this for about 6 months to help her with some realism. But she is have some trouble with it right now but she will git it. I tell her to draw me a rose every day to work on her flowers. I even sit down with her and show her how to do it and make it look nice.

I hope your little guy picks it up as well. I think it is important to show our kids what we like and love to do and pass it on the them. I have been showing my two boys how to comm fish and crab like me as well.

giliegil

yea for sure – when they show interest i’m all about tryin to teach them – keep up the good work!

cjmahone66

she has some raw talent, you must be proud. get that girl in some after school art classes, i bet she will really shine with some good instruction.

stanski

yeah i want to do that but she does not want to but i am trying to push her. She wants to do learn how to do tattoos as well so i am going to buy stock in fake skin for us both to play with and work on our skill and get her going and thanks for the comment and i am real proud of her

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan