• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      evan

hi im evan im a scratcher iv been tattooing for almost to yrs and still learning new things in the trade what iv seen and learned is two thing one there is many ways and styles to do a tattoo just want to encourge new members iv seen so many clips and books on tattooing one will tell you one thing and another will tell you to do to oppisit the basics are plan but tuneing and running your machine is real wut works for you i have learned from this site is to never give up relax and take your time people on this hav great advice but its up to you to applye it and tweek it tell you find wut works for you do your home work and listen to the pros and you might make some thing of and remember this is art its up to you to make it your own thank you and the pros on this site

Doodleaddict

Vary well said I’ve already learned some things from reading just about every topic on this site this is the only forum I’ve found where they don’t treat scratchers like dirt and actully try and help next investment the tattoo book everyone speaks of

jtdaltonsr

The book is worth more than the price tag, man. GET THE BOOK! I have read it a total of 6 times! And I still go back to it to review topics almost daily! Much respect to Charles Jordan. And this forum is to encourage us scratchers to get an apprenctice for a reason…IT IS WORTH IT to have someone mentor you and educate you on proper steps, and to see how u tackle a tattoo. If you do something wrong as a scratcher, how are u to know u did something wrong, until the piece heals? With an aprentiship your mentor can steer you the right way BEFORE something tragic, and you see and understand to prevent a bad habit at an early stage. Since buying this book and joining this forum, ive done LESS tattoos, because i noticed what i was doing wrong, stopped, reflected what i was doing, and took a different road. I now take my time and focus more, Ive noticed a DRAMATIC increase in the quality of my art, and I HONESTLY owe it all to this forum and the BEST FRIGGIN TATTOO BOOK ON THA PLANET….well, until i get and read the second one…lol

CHAO, John Dalton

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan