• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      jtdaltonsr

Hey Charles, PLEASE give us an update on the new book, man. I cant wait! Hopefully you will email us or post on here when it is done, but just buggin ya so we can get some info or a spoiler page, SOMETHIN, MAN!!! Choi

See attached file – a photo from the new book…

The new book Advanced Tattoo Apprentice – goes into detail…
      I have taken everyones comments and questions and suggestions from the 1st book – plus going WAY more into detail step by step how to tune machines, build machines, soft shading, color techniques, power supplies, where to get good quality gear – how to repair cheap gear make it better… everything you could want to know about tattoo machine mechanics – and like I said – tons of step by step tutorials –
      We have videos too – I am editing videos this week… should be online on the portal in a few days – new videos!
      Sorry its been so long – I am still in afghan… so I can only work on this stuff in spare time – but I promise..
      Also another book: 101 Things your tattoo artist forgot to tell you (and you were probably too afraid to ask) coming REAL soon…
      you can see the website: http://www.MyFirstTattoo.info

hey canvas! i just saw that you are making a new book. i do not have the first one. i was thinking about buyig it becuase i really want into the portal member site…but i was wondering if i dont buy the first book and just wait till the second one. if i buy only the second one can i still become a member or will i have to buy both?

jtdaltonsr

If you dont have the first book, u really are missing out. I HIGHLY recommend this book. I dont doubt the second book, but I am overwelmed with the first ones info.

well i already have 2 books on tattooing…

the art and science of modern tattooing
      and the ultimate tattoo bible.

wich both pretty much have the same info. so im a little weary at buting yet another book with all the same info.

I think that basic fundamentals of modern tattoo – goes above almost all other books – and goes into a lot more detail. Has a lot more info about starting out. the 2nd book will build on that for more advanced topics and get a lot more in depth… They are meant to be a set…

I am still debating if the 2nd book will have access to the TMTT portal or if it will have a portal of its own!

The TMTT portal will see a lot of new videos around august for sure – as well as 100s of MP3s w/ podcast style Book on Tape that you can basically download the whole book in mp3 format – or listen to it in your ipod

xDreamerx
      Participant

A must read, so let me know when it goes to print man.

http://www.myfirsttattoo.info
      A new book “This might sting a bit, 101 Things your tattoo artist forgot to tell you & you were probably too afraid to ask” is getting really good reviews – Just doing final edits – should be at printers and on sale by the end of September. Discount for those who own any of my other books or machines.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan