• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all, I am new to this forum, let me give you a little back ground on my self, I started all wrong. I am sure that if you can think of the wrong way of doing things I did it. I started tattooing in prison, thought I was doing good and all and developed an ego.

When I paroled I wanted to continue to tattoo, MAN WAS IN SHOCK!!!
      First of all my work was shit. I had no one to really be honest with me and now that I was out found it really hard to get anywhere.

I bought cheap china made tattoo kits, and continued to scar up and destroy peoples skins thinking that I got this.

Finally after years of that I got Married. settled down and started to try and do things right.
      I finally got an apprenticeship, and he made me stop tattooing for a year before I was to step foot in the shop.
      ( I was really excited and happy for the opportunity and did exactly what he said)
      finally came the time to go into the shop and still no tattooing.
      My apprenticeship lasted 2 years and I am finally done.
      problem was is that there where two of us (apprentices) fighting for the spot to be put into the rotation. When I was told that I had finished my apprenticeship and that now it was up to me to see what I can do with the teachings that were given to me, my heart sank. I did not feel ready yet. (Hell I still don’t) I lost the position to the other apprentice since he was learning from the owner of the shop and I was learning from the owners mentor, so basically I was told that I have reached the moment where we find out if I will sink or swim.

So far Paddeling my ass off, haven’t sunk yet, but I am bearly swimming.
      I still got a lot to learn and maybe I can through you guys and gals, and maybe I can be of assistance to some.
      anything I say on this forum is “My Own Opinion” not to be taken as if I think I know or am better than anyone else. (cause I am not)
      but please do not think for a second that I will sugar coat anything, hoping that you wont sugar coat anything to me ether is what I expect.
      we can only grow if someone lets you know where you are falling short and maybe even letting you know how to mend it. not by stroking my ego all the time.

thank you for taking the time to read all my crap.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan