• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      marvink

i got a question i got to do my first tattoo but, for some reason the skin wasn’t holding the ink, do you know why that could be??? and what can i do to fix that???

Johnny

Machine tuning, application techinique, needle depth, needle not in the tube right. It could be a lot of things. Have you practiced on any fruit or anything other than a person? You should have all of the intangiables taken care of before you tattoo someone… There are quite a few videos on youtube, and different supply companies, as well as a book sold on this site that explain in detail how to set up a tattoo machine.

Can be 100s of things…
      I am sorry to say – you HAVE to learn from a professional…
      or practice on YOURSELF for a while to figure out your machines, needles, pigments, power supplies – ect…

Don’t go too deep… that can be a problem – and can DAMAGE people’s skin!!!

nedmanders

i have been praticing on myself and i just upgraded my power supply and got different ink. decided to give the new one a try and holy wow i noticed a huge difference with the new ink! i know its not the power supply, right away i noticed the ink went in beautifully. the lining i got in within ten minutes and the other half hour ish was just filling it in. normally i would have to go over the whole area like 4 or 5 times and it still didnt hold it very well from the get go. i got a better ink and i am seriously in awe. from the first line i did i am soooooo glad i changed inks.

my kit came with this book as well as the geijutsu or whatever its called ink and that ink just SUX! i have tattood enough on myself and gotten enough to know right away that the ink is crap.

i started with the practice skin and the ink didnt wan to go into it. that was my tip right away. i actually thought it was me, but i messed with my machine settings and what not and finally realised i was gonna have issues due to that ink. and i have the whole time. the red was ok and the black was ok but after using the new black i am never touching that ink again.

leena

Sometimes if your body rejects the ink/color (often red), after you go through the 1st healing and then go back for a touch up, your body will handle it just fine the 2nd time around. So, go back for the touch up, do excellent aftercare again until it is completely healed, and you may do just fine, and end up with an excellent quality tattoo!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan