• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Shaggy

On my calf with a 5RL. Tried both dry needle and dipping in distilled water, preferred dipping as it just seemed to make the machine hum better. Sorry still seeping blood some during photo, will take another tomorrow once it heals up some.

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/f3greg/media/bloodline_zps33362d5e.jpg.html

Rscotti91
      Participant

You should always dip into something, even when blood lining. Whether it’s distilled water, witch hazel, or some sort of wash.

Shaggy

Thanks… Yeah I will don’t worry. The reason I didn’t do it on the first line was cause I was just so amped up that I was gonna put needle to skin, I totally forgot. Once I did after first line I noticed a difference right away.

Rscotti91
      Participant

Haha. Yeah, try not to get to overzealous. Good work, keep it up Shaggy.

Shaggy

Healed up really nice and is slowly fading away… I figure by this time next week it will be a faint memory.

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/f3greg/media/bloodline2_zpsfcadd0aa.jpg.html

Comments?

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Looks good. Was this just simply a test on bloodlining?

Shaggy

No… it was getting tired of melons and practice skin and wanting to put needle to real skin without leaving a permanent mark due to a screw-up, going too deep, or just not being able to handle the angle or pain of doing it on my own leg. It was a test of putting what I’ve learned doing non-skin into practice on real skin (needle depth, consistent line work, etc.), and to feel the difference of how the machine moves – which I now know is much smoother on real skin.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Oh kewl :3
      Either way would have been fine i was just curious haha

Shaggy

Wow… when a door opens it opens WIDE.

I am officially a Tattoo Apprentice!!!!

Wasn’t looking for it, it just kinda fell into my lap. I now officially believe in FATE… As you know there wasn’t much more I could accomplish on practice skin or melons, so I bloodlined myself. 4 days later I meet an award winning tattoo artist and I am now his loyal apprentice (and NO this is not a shop janitor type apprenticeship)!

Keep at it EVERYONE… if it is meant to happen, it will happen when it is meant to!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan