• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

First, and foremost I want to point out I did NOT do the BEFORE. I only did the AFTER haha. A girl hated her tattoo, and will be a bridemaid at a wedding soon, so she wanted her haggard tattoo brought to life. Honestly, I almost cried when I saw it. It looks SO bad. I’m still new so I wasnt sure if I could even do anything with it. I tried my best though.

What do you think? :D

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/578682_345151995560244_563447757_n.jpg

destructo

to your credit it looks miles better than it did

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

thanks. I don’t know who did it before but it was TERRIBLE. it was so bad I wasnt sure if I could even do anything with it :(

i still think there is more that I could have done. I’m thinking making the shading a little darker to fully get rid of that second outline in the heart
      i didnt even touch the banner because I have NO IDEA on how I’m going to freshen it up/save the name
      its REALLY haggard

the colours may need some touching up. I dont know why but I can never get the colours to saturate really well. i do a small fast clockwise circle, and move slowly throughout the area. the left side was alright it was the colours on the right wing I had trouble with. I rotate clockwise so I’m moving the needles back against the tip rather than up and off the tip

dave14jones

Before image is dull but the after image is super cool…. GOod job mate!!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

thanks
      i dont know who did the before image.
      some guy in february
      i did the after though :D

dave14jones

@Ramenuzumaki wrote:

thanks
      i dont know who did the before image.
      some guy in february
      i did the after though :D

I love that two butterflies tattoo on your fb page. Nice albums..!! :)

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

thanks very much! those are on my sister :3
      hope you liked the page! :P

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan