• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Transfers, how do they work? I hve been using a skin marker and free-handing, but I need to know how to use transfer paper, how to make the carbon actually transfer, the do’s and don’ts. What works for you guys?

Check out thermo-fax or Spirit Masters – then use alcohol to apply.. if you need more info check out the book Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo.

LauraP

Moisten the area on your skin where you will apply the design using a small amount of water or glycerine-based deodorant.Press the carbon side of the tracing paper design onto the moistened skin. Press down firmly with your fingers and hand to ensure that the design transfers completely.

xDreamerx
      Participant

get the book and read, or google it. My first suggestion.

My advice since your new I’ll suggest the simplest. Buy some stencil paper from a reputable tattoo store online and buy the premade spray. Stencil Stuff worx good, I have a home made concoction myself and the spray.

If you use deodorant make sure its the mini travelers which are priced cheap and only use it once per person. Thats why I suggest the spray instead.

Hope this helps and isnt confusing lol

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan