• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ic3qu33n

Originally I was using two travel tattoo cases, then I got more supplies and got more ink especially, so I bought a small rolling tool chest, kept my supplies in the bottom and everything else I’d need in my portable part up top. Well I’m having a hard time now getting everything to fit in the top (more supplies! and ink skin candy had to BOGO and I couldnt help myself).

So now I am trying to figure out what to use next. Using the toolbox I’ve found I can quickly become unorganized…. so I was thinking (watching Ink Master this week when Clint Cummings got kicked off…) I saw he had a rolling suit case, zip up. So I thought about getting something like that, with the wheels, Theyre usually pretty durable. Except I think I could become more organized with that… I’d be able to put everything in those little plastic organizers with drawers. And I probably could come up with space for even all my art supplies when I am on the go (currently saying 2 weeks in one area, then 2 weeks in another, in the process of moving right now)

Anyone else use a traveling system like this? Or have any other suggestions, not looking to spend a whole lot of $. I just have a lot of supplies…. And I always like to have a backup power supply now especially since I had one die one me in the middle of a tattoo once 60 miles from home! Talk about having to ghetto rig stuff at 4am.

Jester
      Participant

My Day job is at Lowes (Kitchen Designer).
      I’ve benn looking at some of the rolling tool carriers.
      They’re a lot like the rolling suit case that he had, but
      they’re hard plastic. Just a thought.

ic3qu33n

Next time I’m headed through I will check Lowe’s out… Need something pretty sturday with a good deal of room!

Jester
      Participant
      FrancoLewis

http://www.lowes.com/pd_123179-82673-BT … g_rating|1

This would be very useful.

jcarmack
      Participant

If you can afford it you can go to Pelican and have them design a custom case complete with inserts to put every piece of your equipment in to keep it from falling out, rolling all over the place and getting damaged. The military uses them extensively for sensitive equipment and gear. Here’s their website.

http://www.casesbypelican.com/pelican_gun_cases.htm

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan