• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Prairiefire

did this one on my buddy tough one to pull off with little to no experiance but it was free skin and he wanted me to do it let me know what u think thanks

SirBlazeAloT

@Prairiefire wrote:

did this one on my buddy tough one to pull off with little to no experiance but it was free skin and he wanted me to do it let me know what u think thanks

Looks good but I doubt you have NO experience. Im almost sure you have been practicing at least a few months and are now posting your “better pieces” now that you have gotten confident in your work. Someone with NO experience at all would not be doing a design like this, this I know, also if you have no experience then you wouldnt be wrapping up tats and doing things that pro’s and people in shops do.

No offence, your definitely good, but Im just having a hard time believing you just picked up a tattoo gun and went at some skin and this is the result. I Call BS, it takes practice to build up the muscles needed in your hand to hold the gun steady, correctly, and comfortably that way you can lay nice smooth lines. Someone with NO experience does NOT have the necessary hand muscles to hold a tattoo gun steady and correctly. It takes time and practice…

Prairiefire

I will take that as a compliment,but this is a tattoo I did with only having done four before it and believe me I was really nervous but he wanted it bad so I drew it out five times and studied it for two hours planing where I would start and end every line I used a 7rl and a 9rs and used kokkai sumi tribal ink for outline and fill in.I have 14 tattoos done by 5 different artists so I know the tattoo process and how to wrap one up when it’s done.I am a residential house painter so Iam used to holding things in my hand and being very steady and I believe this has helped me out lots with tattooing.basically I got my kit (Valsturd) and a copy of the basic fundamentals book and read it cover to cover twice and watched the video that came with the kit and spent a couple days trying to tune the machines and then just went for it doing the first two on myself still have lots to learn and hope I can learn some stuff from this site thanks for checking it out

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan