• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      stanzx6r
      Participant

doing this one i found it hard to get the ink in cause the skin was so soft

Tattoo Deshi

Ya it’s a hard place to tattoo and get a good stretch witch is a big reason why ink won’t go in properly.stretching is the key my friend.
      Looks good buddy

stanzx6r
      Participant

@Tattoo Deshi wrote:

Ya it’s a hard place to tattoo and get a good stretch witch is a big reason why ink won’t go in properly.stretching is the key my friend.
      Looks good buddy

the skin stretched so far thanks 4 your quote

Lennart82
      Participant

Agreed with Deshi. A hard place to tattoo. Did you place the stencil, once he was in a relaxed position? Or when his arm was out?

stanzx6r
      Participant

@Lennart82 wrote:

Agreed with Deshi. A hard place to tattoo. Did you place the stencil, once he was in a relaxed position? Or when his arm was out?

no his arm was by his side

Lennart82
      Participant

One of my very first mistakes, on my lower legs, was to place a stencil when my leg was raised. And once I finished the tattoo, I stretch my leg, and it went all destortet… :oops:

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

that is definitely a difficult place to tattoo
      a nice massage bed, or a tattoo chair that can lay flat into a bed will help you immensely

as far as placing your stencil i normally use a relaxed position. however, some spots what you need to do is apply the stencil how the client will be showing the tattoo. a big example of this is the knuckles. if you apply the stencil while relaxed it will look funky once the knuckles are folded and closed.

RobertRange

Tribal dragon tattoo on any part of body looks so awesome and fantastic. I also think that it’s really a very hard place where you got the tribal dragon tattoo. I really like to get such type of dragon tattoo on my body.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan