• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jtdaltonsr

Does anyone know how to do this? After I setup my machine, and I do bend the bar slightly to compensate the rubber bands, the tip still kinda turns up a lil. I was told to ask the question of tweeking, but no one can answer how to do this properly without messing the needle group up. Any incite, guys? I got a Matt Bennett video that shows him doing it for a second, and he even says that is what he is doing, but no explanation as to exactly how to do properly. I actually have halted doing tats bc i feel like my machines arent “purrfect” because of this, and I have been attempting to get every aspect right.

you should not have to tweek the needle grouping…
      i can see bending the A bar a bit – but i am not sure what you are talking bout that is happening… this might be one of those things you have to have hands on w/ a mentor in a shop to learn

jtdaltonsr

Yeah I really havent gotten anyone else to speak on this either, other than the Matt Bennett video. Ive let it be for a while, ive not done a tattoo since ive noticed this problem. Ive been really trying to get an apprentice, but only thing so far is I hang at the shop a few hours and then go home depressed…lol

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan