• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I am still in Afghanistan – still working on new books – still sending the camera crews out to get good videos from local shops – still working hard… Thank you to everyone who has purchased Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo – I hope you all get an apprenticeship and become amazing artists. I hope you all remain positive and try to use only disposable tubes and barrier protection.

I have several videos that are edited and will be placed on the portal when I get home for R&R next week.
      I will be meeting with some apprentices in my home town who are now full time artists and see how they are progressing – and post their stories.
      One of them is http://www.joeluceroart.co/ Joe Lucero who has come a long way – really fast. He was already a really good artist – but this is proof that working in a shop as an apprentice can accelerate your learning.
      Check out his work!

New 101 things book should be in print by the middle of september – with a big discount for those of you who own one of my other books or machines.

Advance Tattoo Apprentice is still in the works – but it will be really good (when it is done). Sorry it is taking so long… been really busy in Afghanistan!! Hard to get time to write.

Hoping for some time next year to be home for good and tattooing (either in my own shop or somewhere in Arizona).

Also planning on doing a documentary film about tattooing.

Working with Joe and a few other artists to make DVD series training for Tattoo Apprentices.

Thank you guys for visiting the forum and feeding each other information.

Viper65

………..where are you at in Afghanistan????

Viper65

lemme bump this up……………

WHERE ARE YOU IN AFGHANISTAN???????

ricoh65
      Participant

Stay Frosty my friend….Come home safe…

@Viper65 wrote:

lemme bump this up……………

WHERE ARE YOU IN AFGHANISTAN???????

w/ the Marines!

Viper65

Im in Afghanistan as well, Home on R&R right now….

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan