• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rob

Hey guys i want to get a good liner and shader, something a bit better than the beginner that will last me a while, not too expensive but. what do you guys recommend. Also does anyone have any real good tattoo supplies that post to australia. Real hard to find anything that dosent ship crap from ebay here. After some shovel style magnum tips and silica grips not those fat magnums i dont like those
      thanks

rob

Also whats everybodys take on rotary machines, the good the bad and the ugly. Liner vs shader vs all rounder differences. thanks again

xDreamerx
      Participant

Hey Rob

I’m a bit confused. Everything or just anything tattoo related gets shipped in a CRATE to Aus.? How bout from like China…or Japan? Does that go via CRATE also?

Some starter machines you might wanna consider KYLIN Tattoo machines. She has a bunch on Ebay, and they seem to be made well and at an apprentice price so you should be able to afford that. She has liners and shaders…packers, etc.

Just suggesting it cause they come from China but dont look like they are built like the other chinese cheapy crap. The frames are made from brass to iron etc. So you have a variety to pick from. Consider it.

rob

umm im confused now, i didnt mean crate lol. the stuff from china is too hard to differentiate the good from the bad. also i looked for kylin on ebay but couldnt find…after a good world wide supplier with top shelf products not the cheap stuff. cant seen to find boxed tips for magnum needle that arent disposable.
      Might be a stupid question but what exactly is the difference between a liner and shader. i have read on it but still not grasped the concept. also is there anyone who has the book from tis ite that cann sell to me and send to aus, too expensive to send through when bought from amazon

thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan