• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Seyfert

Hi everybody :)

My sister is a visual artist/painter and she will start tattooing very soon (I cant wait!). I promised years ago that when it comes the time to buy the tattoo machines I’ll help to investigate so here I’m. My sister is very studious about art and tattoos because she (we) love them and she studied all the info she can get. After her research she concluded that she will buy one of these tattoo machines models and I need to know what do you think about her decision:

– Fallen King Iron (she dont know what model to buy of this brand because there are several at the same price, however, she is inclined for the Galaxie, Pyro or the Exactor and the Protom)

– Hawk Thunder or Hawk Spirit

What do you think of these brands and models? do you recommend other brands better? please let me know.

Regarding Power Supplies she is considering:

– Eikon EMS 400 Power Supply

– Critical Tattoo CX2-R (G2) or the Critical Tattoo CX2 (G2)

Please let me know what do you think about this options. Im helping her because I want that she get the very best that she can afford. Beyond this opportunity of get the tattoo machines there is a lot of work effort, research and dreams (Im waiting to my sister for several years now to be able to get good quality tattoos for my entire body!). Thanks for the information. Sorry if I misspelled some words, english is not my native language.

robroy289
      Participant

Fallen King Irons are great.And Ekion power supply would be a great investment.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

the ems400 is kind of overrated. the hook ups being in the back is a huge pain in the butt, and because of the digital buttons you cant spam the buttons. it kind of slows things down when trying to make a large adjustment for the voltage, and such.

honestly the only thing it has going for it is it’s new, and looks cool

the Cheyenne Hawk Spirit, and Thunder are pretty good if you want to shell out 2x as much money on the cartridges as you would a regular needle. personally i prefer coil over rotary though

garenlevon

I like Critical Tattoo CX2-R. It is quite nice machine, It have universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz. It accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections. Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I prefer the Hurricane HP-2/HP-3 over the CX-2/CX-3 personally. they are just designed much better, and work a lot smoother in my opinion

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan