• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      khosmy

Done this one last sunday, it was my first tattoo in 8 years, i have been trying to do some things in pig skin but… it simply isn’t the same thing, personally i can’t work with it.

This one was done on my chest (left side), and it was a true adventure when trying to find the best way to have a support for my hand… but in the end, it went better than i thought, but still with the idea i can do better.

Opinions welcome.

Btw, the tattoo is straight, just my camera was sightly tilted.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/khosmy/tattoos/P101011_03490001.jpg

TexasPT

you did that on your chest? Incredible! I don’t have that sort of dexterity.

khosmy

Yep, left side, right handed.

My words after the first lines were “this is gonna be fun… :roll: “, but it ended up better than i thought.

Randy5
      Participant

That looks good!

Viper65

Ok..Kudos and props for making it look good. As well, kudos and props for attempting this in what would seem an impossible area to self tattoo and have it come out looking good. My one and only critique with this is that the letter arent really evenly spaced as much as they could be the..I think in other words if the rest of the letters following “M” were tighter spaced it would have looked better..but hey, great job all in all.

khosmy

Yeah, i can agree with that, but that was exactly how the font was on the pc and after print, didn’t seem so much on screen/paper.

Viper65

Hey, it looks great..Im not saying anything contrary…sometimes you gotta tweak the design a bit before you move forward with it..thats all. ;)

khosmy

Yep, agree, next time i’m surely gonna check it more calmly before moving on, even if it looks nice. Always learning. :)

itattooz

Nice attempt Khosmy!
      Regards
      Phoenix tattoos

khosmy

A small tattoo requested by a friend, that didn’t mind to be a lab rat… :roll:

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/khosmy/tattoos/P141011_17430001.jpg

Randy5
      Participant

Solid!

Viper65

YUP! nice job, solid work! ;)

khosmy

Done on my left leg…. it was a lot more painful than the one on my chest! :roll: :twisted:

Here is a better pic, took it wile changing the bandage.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/khosmy/tattoos/P021111_03290001.jpg

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan