• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

So Ive been thinking about what I want to do next on my upper thigh area that I recently started with a bulldog….Ive got tons of ideas and this is only one of them. I want to keep this side basically old school…..cause Im OLD and well…went to school…. :lol:
      Anywho…….I wanted a clover and I thought it would be pretty cool to add the year I was born in the middle of it…not sure why, I just thought it would be cool. The THIRD photo shows the Photoshop design I came up with. I found a picture of a clover on the net that was basically what I wanted, went in to photoshop and did up the year in there and presto magico there it is.
      I did the piggy skin with a 7rl, and a 14rs……….pretty happy with the look of it but I wasnt happy with the colors of green I chose. I went with a camo green and it was all wrong for the design I should have stuck with my “normal” greens that I always go but this one looked great so I tried it…….I failed it as well!! The FIRST photo is a photoshop of the tattoo with the hue and saturation turned up a bit and is basically what i would really like as a end result.

To pick apart this work…….I would use a 9rl over teh 7rl, the 7 was just too thin of a line for this work, I want bold and this is not the bold I was looking for. I would obviously choose a different color of green and bring them much closer to the edges, theres far too much yellow on this for me. All in all I like it, its my style of what I would want on me………… :lol: :lol: :lol:

DANG IT THERE NOT IN ORDER………….1. PHOTOSHOP ADJUSTED HUE AND SATURATION, 2. ORIGINAL TATTOO, 3. PHOTOSHOP MOCK UP DESIGN.

Jester
      Participant

Love it, but what does the 65 stand for?

Viper65

1965……..year I was hatched. :shock: :D

TexasPT

I like everything thing about it but the circle around the 65. Because I know the leaves don’t lay smooth and flat…and then there is a circle over them. Probably just my own mental hang up…but I don’t think the circle needs to be there.

Viper65

I see your point there Mark…..Ill definitely take it into consideration! :D

Jester
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

1965……..year I was hatched. :shock: :D

I love it when people were born before me. Makes me feel not so old :lol:
      Just kiddin’ you only got me by two years.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan