• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wyki

Wyki

The skull and lotus one I’d like to add more to it, :) thats why the skull is still in pencil. I’d like to hear ideas from you guys to add to it please.

The Orchids is a drawing my wife wants done… needs one more Orchid tho… :roll:

more to come while I do them… 4 down I think… and 6 more to go…

Wyki

This my brother’s wife wanted me to draw a heart with a key hole with fire some thorns with blood that turn into cherry blossoms and the “A” of her son’s name…

Sorry for the fire I’ve never done fire,smoke or clouds or anything like that…. How would be a good way to practice that… ? And I only have like 12 basic color pencils “Crayola” :oops:

Lennart82
      Participant

Wow, those are some awesome drawings there. Kuddos on that.
      I like the way, how you can tell, just by looking at them, that they will look good on skin as well on paper.

About the skull and lotus. I would ad another skull, perhaps in the lower left part. And even, just maybe, ad a third one, just besides the first skull. ;)

And about flames???? I’m designing some flames too. As I never did flames before, and like realism. I look at pictures of real flames, trying to get “into” them, without getting burned :lol:
      I have a fireplace as well, and been starring in the flames, to see how it actually moves. Thats how I do it, maybe you could try it, and maybe it works for you.
      I can only tell what I know so far, and what works for me up until now. ;)

Wyki

Thanks Lennart…. yea another skull might help… I was also thinking a centipede?
      About the flames, yea I’ve done that, looking into the flames(while BBQing, fireplace only when im in chicago, no need for fireplaces in the caribbean LOL) thing is I get swallowed up by their dance and end up in a whole other world. :shock: its like hypnotizing…. :D I like it. But then bad memories come into mind…. :( and I move away from them… Anywho thanks for looking at them and giving me some ideas… on the first drawing I might do something under it in another color…. :?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I liked all the designs its an good work.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan