• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Johnny

I would never ever say I thought someone was stupid just because they have a stupid sounding accent… But if they sound stupid, and say stupid things.. Well… But danny fowler?? I remember reading his articles on magnetism and machine tuning and never understanding much of what he was getting at, and I always assumed that I was the stupid one.. And I’m not saying I’m not.. But i heard this genious speak in his own words for the first time recently, and I have concluded (albiet reluctantly) that he doesn’t just sound slow… I was cool with him showing the world that he sets up for a tattoo by explaining that the back of needle packages are paper, so we should be breathing heavily, wait, a little heavier, then ripping the needles out as fast as possible. No biggie… I mean your danny fowler… You have earned the right to hate paper. That’s why you draw on people right? Cause fuck paper. Wait… Are you spitting on your needle to help it slide over the grommet?? That’s where I stopped that video and moved on. I figured I would enlighten myself with some “coil science” ooooooohhhh. So apparently danny fowler owns a bitchin coil winder. I know this because he made sure I know. And I am letting all of you know, just incase you don’t. He goes on to explain that hand wound coils are a bad selling point… Okay… So machine wound coils are? You lost me danny, I thought this was science class. The whole time he is explaining all this “science”, hes crudely drawing examples of his thoughts with a sharpie. I also was rather baffled when he made a reference to resistance, that somehow a 6 layer 24ga coil produces more resistance that an 8 layer 24ga coil… Wait… Whaaaaaat?? Come on danny… I don’t even wrap coils, but I’m calling bullshit… Here is the best one… Ready? This guy makes several comments about “cheap chinese prouducts” and how they suck balls and so on, and also offers to give you a discount if you mail him a chinese copy of one of his machines… But in his videos he is using a piece of crap chinese wrench to tune a machine, well actually I don’t know what he was doing with it, because I skipped through most of the video, but I know he had it sitting there… So yeah I’m glad I never bought a “time machine”.

Jester
      Participant

@Johnny wrote:

Wait… Are you spitting on your needle to help it slide over the grommet??

:shock:

What video is this? I almost want to watch it in a morbid trainwreck kinda way. I remember seeing
      something about ripping the needle threw the paper, but nothing about spitting.

Johnny

Speaking of train wrecks… One time when I was a kid, a bunch of my friends and I decided that we were going to put a bunch of pennies on some railroad tracks. Well the cops showed up and told us that we were collectively tring to derail a train. Can you imagine going home after your shift and telling your wife that you saved a train from disaster from a bunch of eight year olds, armed with loose change? Anyways, once the fuzz forgot about it we went back and did it anyways, but we stood really far away just incase they were right… They weren’t. The only problem was that we only found like three pennies, and we all started fighting over them and I got my collar bone broken from falling on the tracks…

That’s funny!!!!

Jbeaufosho

Can you post a link?

voodoo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan