• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Infamous
      Participant

Let me know what you all think, it was my first attempt with a gray wash. Twas Kuro at about 75% ink/25% Hazel (I think) If anyone would have done anything at all differently I’d like to hear it!

Lennart82
      Participant

First attempt on greywash? Well not bad actually.
      I would have gone a tad blacker on some spots, but havent seen the picture you went from.

Infamous
      Participant

The picture I went from didn’t use any shading at all. It was just an outline, so it wouldn’t help much lol

Lennart82
      Participant

Ahh okey. hahaha

But your lines in this one, is quite good. The shades, well I still would have worked a bit more on it. ;)

Infamous
      Participant

Thanks, I think the gray wash helped cover up some of the not so great parts on the previous outline I had done.

Lennart82
      Participant

Hahaha, yeah, grey washing helps abit with those annoying niks and naks :D

Infamous
      Participant

You said it!

Here’s the original https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/999557_10151632206939475_97242605_n.jpg

not so great, looks much better now

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yes it looks much better now :D
      keep practising bro youll do great :3

Infamous
      Participant

Also, I should point out that the script in that was completely freehanded because I could not find the font from GoT

Lennart82
      Participant

Still a good job though :D

Infamous
      Participant

Thanks Lenn :D

Jbeaufosho

myfonts.com absolutely amazing. Every fuckin font imaginable all for free. And I’m not sure about pc’s but on a Mac you can rip a sample of the font right off the site to the desktop and print it out.

Infamous
      Participant

I usually use 1001freefonts.com or dafont.com but I will give that one a shot :)

My background is in Graphic Design so I have a ton of fonts on my computer lol, also I don’t trace the letters from a book I actually edit the fonts and stuff in PhotoShop until it’s exactly the way I want it and print that out. It just seems easier that way. Also, if a client wants I can even give them a picture of what their tattoo is going to look like if I can get an image of them and just manipulate it to look they already have the tattoo.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant
      Infamous
      Participant

Yup, that one

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan