• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jbeaufosho

I’m from connecticut, home of hope gallery :D in new haven. (owned by the great joe cappobianco) they make their own ink available for purchase and I gotta say the quality is outstanding. Their lining black is smooth clean and extra dark with a great consistency. One of the.best ive used. And the colors are SUPER bright and go in soooo easily. I would highly recommend giving them a try. I also use a few intenze colors but have had some minor issues with their lighter colors (lime green, yellow etc) but love the purples, reds etc. but like I said the easy glow are all top notch. Also picked up a bottle of pulses established white but haven’t had a chance to try it out yet. I’m curious if anyone has/ what you think about it? Let me know.

@Jbeaufosho wrote:

I’m from connecticut, home of hope gallery :D in new haven. (owned by the great joe cappobianco) they make their own ink available for purchase and I gotta say the quality is outstanding. Their lining black is smooth clean and extra dark with a great consistency. One of the.best ive used. And the colors are SUPER bright and go in soooo easily. I would highly recommend giving them a try. I also use a few intenze colors but have had some minor issues with their lighter colors (lime green, yellow etc) but love the purples, reds etc. but like I said the easy glow are all top notch. Also picked up a bottle of pulses established white but haven’t had a chance to try it out yet. I’m curious if anyone has/ what you think about it? Let me know.

tried it, was okay –
      I like starbrite and fusion

kaain

I’ve been a diehard Fusion lover for a long time now until I tried Easy Glow. Its simply amazingly bright ink! And very easy to work into the skin. The ink itself has a very watery consistency which bothered me at first, and didnt seem to ever really seperate much, almost as if it were a colored liquid, instead of a pigment suspended in a carrier. It’s so thin, it can be used as is for color lining. The only complaint I have is their customer service which sucks horribly! On my first order of 8 different colors, I was sent just 7 bottles, with only 6 colors, one was a duplicate. I called their excuse was they were out of everything else, but they did refund my money for the difference.

Jbeaufosho

I actually had the same problem. From what I understand it’s because they’re switching over entirely to only 4oz bottles and phasing out the 1 oz completely. Still not a great excuse but the high quality of the pigment almost makes up for it. So I guess avoid buying the sets :/ and yeah the colors line beautifully! I’ll post some pics eventually some of the colored outlines I did with em.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan