• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      stanski

Hi everyone I have been having problems getting white to stick and stay in the skin. when i try to use white i have to go over it several times and then it starts to bleed in them areas. I just tried to fill in the eye of one of the tatts i did on myself and the white started to bleed and I wiped it and cleaned the area real good with green soap. I tried round shader and mags to fill it in but I am having a real problem doing it. Do you all have any tips or tricks for me to try to get it to stick so i can pack the color in on my tatt. I will try to post a picture so you all can see it. Then you all can give me some more tips on how to do it better. The needles i used was a 7 mag and a 5 round shader by the way. I am using starbrite bright white ink to do all my work and i shook it for a few min to mix it up real good before using it.

Thanks for the help

stan

stanski
      destructo

be very conservative with white use. Its never gonna look right in big areas. Always use it in highlighing and blending out colors. Trust me even if you got a big solid area of white to stay, one summer in the sun and it turns yelloow

stanski

thanks for the tip but i am having trouble getting white to go int the skin it goes in some times and not the others how can i get it to do go in all the time for the highlights and small areas thanks again

destructo

to be perfectly honest i use an 8 round outline to put my white in. For highlights its fantastic, but if you try to color a bigger area in it can be traumatic

Jbeaufosho

I always use tight liners for white highlights. Run the at a slightly lower voltage so you dont overwork the skin as easily. Small tight circles.

I tried circular shader and magazines to complete it in but I am having a actual issue doing it. Do you all have any guidelines or techniques for me to try to get it to keep so i can load up along with in on my tatt. I will try to publish images so you all can see it. Then you all can provide me some more guidelines on how to do it better.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan