• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Amanda Rau

Hi there, my name is Amanda and recently my apprenticeship mentor and business skipped town, so I am trying to figure out what my problem is, WHY I am not getting good color saturation. maybe im running my power pack too low? What is the best color packer coil machine to buy??? does a color packer gun have to be heavy and 10 coils? I have a great power pack and liner machine (its an Aluminator from Worldwide). I have tried 2 different machines for coloring and neither did a great job. (on myself)

Thanx for everyone’s time!! I have asked a few tattooists and they are very hush hush about their machines and ink so hopefully this forum can help me!!! <3 thanx

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Which power supply do you have? Is it fully digital? What Volts are you running it at? What Hz is it running at? Duty %? Have you tuned it properly? Are you using proper technique? Does your machine have the proper parts on it? Does it pack enough of a punch? Do you have pictures of the colour work you’ve done, and the machine, and power supply?

Infamous
      Participant

Exactly what Ramen said,

We’re here to help but we need specifics to answer your question correctly as it can be a ton of different things.

ewok_poacher

Against my better judgement I am going to help you. First find another apprenticeship, you cant learn to tattoo from a forum. Now turn your machine up and stop tattooing like a girl.
      I use a Juan Puente machine for my all around shader (color, black and grey,whatever).
      My advice sounds like im being a dick but im not. Just do it.

Jbeaufosho

Well said. Be more specific if you want help. I use a pulse solution as my all around shader. But it’s been stripped and rebuilt completely so that doesn’t help you. But I really like papillons machines. Their shaders are nice.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan