• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Guhittinta
      Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Says content currently unavailable. You need to make it public.

Guhittinta
      Infamous
      Participant

I like it! That brown ink made it kind of look like a natural rot lol looks good

Guhittinta

Thank you!:)

Infamous
      Participant

You’re welcome lol keep it up

Jbeaufosho

What the fuck is on your machine? It’s set up wrong too. If you need more than one rubber band you’re doing it wrong.

Infamous
      Participant

It really depends on how much tension the rubber bands are putting on the needle bar, not the amount of rubber bands itself.

In this case, the rubber bands are clearly not bending the needle bar down or anything so I don’t see a problem with it.

I have no idea what is on that machine though.. Could be a kind of disposable ink guard? Not sure.

Jbeaufosho

I think you’re misunderstanding. All I’m saying is there are ways to set up a machine to get better results and only use one rubber band. I’m not saying that its inherently wrong because there are two of them. But to each there own. And damn these newfangled tattoo inventions. Hard to keep up with them all.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

The thing on the machine is for comfort. It makes it so the machine rests softly on the back of your hand. It helps to even out the weight of heavier machines as well. Some people don’t like the hard feel of their machine on their hand, so these were made. Theres nothing wrong with it, and they are disposable.

As far as the set up theres nothing wrong with it for practising on fruit. Granted I usually tell people to treat it like a client, but in the end there isn’t any blood, or living tissue, or a living canvas so taking the precautions you would for a living canvas aren’t necessary. I mainly tell people to do it to keep them in the habit of doing everything right.

Here it is:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Silica-Gel-Hand-Rest-Tattoo-machine-Holder-Cover-Protect-Pad-Supply-Green-/151144757474?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2330edf8e2

Guhittinta

hey Jbeaufosho, it’s just a single rubberband. if i did’nt twist the rubber and rotate it on to the needle, then what’s the use if it’s too loose. and the fucking thing on the machine is… i don’t know too. lol. it’s included in the kit. and it’s comfortable.

Jbeaufosho

I might have come off a little harsh… I have a way of setting up my machines that requires only one rubber band. It’s common to use more though. And yeah I feel your pain. We couldn’t get the right sized bands at the shop for a while and it sucks. I would recommend though if you need to double up the rubber band wrap it around that little post on the back of the machine that the clip cord goes in to. Also the biggest issue I saw that you really wouldn’t think would be an issue, is the rubber band being all twisted up. Make sure it’s lying flat all the way around, especially the part that sits over the needle bar. It can make a big difference. And as far as the thing on your machine, fuck it, it looks comfy as shit. And god knows that comfort is important. Especially on bigger tattoos

Guhittinta

Yeah! But i only used 1 rubberband there. And your right! It’s not properly flat.. Hate to admit it, but it’s hard to set the rubberband flat. Hahahaha! Seriously! Thanks man, appreciate all your comment.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan